We appreciate your online payment at time of registration. Thank you!
Omaha ODN Social
Explore - Learn - Share - Inspire
Are you fully realizing the power of collaboration?
We will spend our Holiday Social engaging in this highly-interactive workshop, which presents action-oriented strategies and tools for talent management and OD professionals to drive business results.
Plan to join in the activities and learn more about 3 key areas:
- Identify cognitive diversity within your own organization
- Turn cognitive diversity into cognitive collaboration
- Build greater team cohesion with the power of cognitive diversity
- Create higher engagement through activating team member’s natural strengths
- Take away tools including a quick hit diagnostic to identify and leverage individual and team strengths
- Ideation and knowledge share via networking
Our facilitator will be Erin Peereboom, Director of Business Development for Emergenetics International. Since joining in July of 2012, Erin has helped numerous clients and organizations realize and leverage the strengths that come with their unique Emergenetics preferences. Erin applies her background in Corporate Learning & Development to help individuals increase their communication, teamwork, and effectiveness in both one-to-one sessions and group workshops. Prior to working with Emergenetics she spent 10 years with Red Robin International; previous to that she was an Account Executive with Gold Coast Broadcasting. Erin holds a BA in English with an emphasis on Creative Writing from the University of Washington in Seattle and is involved with organizations such as ASTD, SHRM, and ISPI.