We appreciate your online payment at time of registration. Thank you!
October 26, 2011 - 7:15 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Omaha ODN Tools and Tips Expo
Join us for our first Omaha ODN Tools and Tips Expo. The format will be round robin-style, with approximately ten facilitators hosting discussions of OD topics. Each discussion will last twelve minutes, then you’ll find another table. From
, you’ll have time to rotate through 6 different tables. Come early to visit our vendor's booths!
Topics and facilitators for this event include:
- Identifying Organizational Talent, Jennifer McKern
- Appreciative Inquiry, Carol Horner
- Authentic Leadership Development, Gordon Parry
- Will Traffic Create Barriers to Your Performance?, Andy Greenberg
- Coaching Workplace Relationships, Sally Waters
- Cognitive Diversity in Teams: Using Emergenetics and other assessment tools, Jamie Kelly
- Create a Positive Team Spirit!, Kathy Larsen
- Financial counseling in workplace wellness, Linda Arena
- Discovering ideas for Employee Wellbeing, Gerry Wagner
- What's your Directing and Delegating Style?, Cindy Tomcak
- Creating Collaborative Partnerships, Lori Smith
Click here for more information and table facilitator bios.
Come and join the discussion!
Salvation Army Kroc Center, All About Omaha, Kathy Larsen, Capstone Coaching and Consulting, Employment First Career Center, Waters & Associates, Aristotle Group, Lifepoints, Omaha Headache Clinic, Bellevue University